This is where I put things I am learning and useful resources I find while brushing up on my environment art and worldbuilding skill sets. My main foci right now are Blender and Unreal Engine
Blender Communities
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Community is good, right? Noting some communities I came across for Blender, especially ones with a learning focus:
https://blenderartists.org/
https://www.artstation.com/learning/blender
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Today I came across a great resource listing Native North American plants by area - hopefully will help with honing in on appropriate foliage choices. I suppose other countries probably have similar agencies that do similar things; that might be a good avenue of research for future projects. http://bonap.net/napa
Hi hi! This is where I want to organize my learning and doing while I brush up on skillsets and learn more about making 3d experiences, levels, experiments, and so on. My focus right now is on Blender (for modelling, UVing, perhaps sculpting) and Unreal Engine (for level building, lighting, publishing, rendering, so on). I may expand into other software and workflows, or feature other things. Or sometimes get meta and note here how I even want to use this thing. I may also start another blog where I talk more about case studies and things I find that interest me - but that'll be something and somewhere else. Follow along if you like :) Cheers! Erika
Comments
Post a Comment